Apple releases iOS 10 on 13th Sept 2016. As always with major releases of iOS, our advice is "Wait to Update".
We recommend users wait one or two months before downloading the newest version of iOS. Why do we always say this?
- Waiting one or two months provides a better all-round user experience for you. iOS 9 is already very stable, whereas iOS 10 is not quite as stable as it is so new. Simpl is already optimised for iOS 9 and is stable.
- Waiting one or two months gives time for Apple to squash bugs in iOS 10 (remember: it's a major release)
- Waiting one or two months gives Simpl and your other app developers time to optimise their apps for iOS 10
Our talented app developers are hard at work creating a new version of Simpl to be released very soon after iOS 10 ships. And we're pretty excited about it.
But our advice remains: "Wait to Update" to iOS 10, for two months if you can.
(By contrast, with smaller updates, eg iOS 10.1, 10.2 etc when they arrive, we recommend updating quickly - especially if it is an iOS security update.)
Want to join over 200,000 others and enjoy the world's simplest website maker?
- Existing users, login to create or update your subscription
- New users, get the app here: